In attendance will be AUS Consultant – Michael Diedrich.
TFI Communications Technology Asset Valuation Conference
The communications industry continues to be buffeted by the winds of change in technology, markets and industry structure. This conference provides an up-to-date overview and current forecasts of these changes. The emphasis is on those changes that involve the major assets of the telephone, wireless, and cable television networks.
The conference is geared to tax, depreciation, and valuation professionals, but should be attended by anyone with a strong policy or business interest in future of the communications network. The program includes featured outside speakers specializing in technology areas, TFI speakers reviewing their latest forecasts, and people from the consulting, industry and appraisal community sharing their knowledge in presentations and on panels.
- Provide an up-to-date overview of the changes in technology, markets and industry structure that impact the communications industry, especially those change that involve the major assets of the telephone, wireless, and cable television networks.
- Provide a summary and annual update of TFI’s recent research and forecasts in key communication technologies.
- Provide summaries and updates of other experts’ research in the same areas
- Provide independent expert knowledge on changing communication technologies
- Present illuminating discussions of current and emerging issues facing the communications industry
- Present helpful discussions on the impact of these changes on the depreciation and valuation of communication industry assets.
Who Should Attend:
Professionals and managers involved in:
- Finance, Asset Valuation and Property Tax
- Communications Policy
- Strategic Forecasting
- Market Strategy
- Network Planning
- Legal and Regulatory
- Depreciation and Asset Lives