AUS Consultants is comprised of professionals who have a wide range of capabilities and experience to help companies make better business decisions. Our Valuation practice focuses on the economic analysis and valuation of intangible assets and highly specialized tangible property. These services are performed on behalf of a wide range of utility clients in every industry segment. Our valuation expertise can address a number of business concerns and issues, including:
- Issues relating to property values for ad valorem taxes.
- Development of fair royalty rates.
- Joint ventures and licensing negotiations.
- Purchase / sale negotiations and purchase price allocations.
- Quantifying damages in litigation.
- Financial disclosure information for stockholder reports.
- Private–public partnerships (P3s).